Dinero – WooCommerce Currency Converter extension allow your customers to convert product prices to a currency of their choice easily.
- Automatically detect customers currency based on their location, so your customers can spend more time looking at your products.
- Responsive Design, so it will work on all screen sizes and devices!
- Shortcode for displaying the customers saved currency in the menu label.
- Choose if converted prices replace base currency price or if they are displayed next to base currency price in brackets (when a currency is selected that isn't the base currency).
- Choose if the currency code is appended to product prices.
- Full localization support.
- A clean & user-friendly admin UI to manage everything.
Purchase a License
Trusted By Over 40,000+ WooCommerce Store Owner
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, the plugin is only for currency reference to display the amount based on selected currency. The checkout will always be in the based currency.
Yes, if you don't want to use open exchange rates, you can always set custom rates from the setting.
Yes, you can manage the currencies order by drag & drop interface from the backend.
Yes, from the backend setting you can add new currency with the currency code, label, symbol and rates.
Yes, you can change the position of the currency symbol from the backend setting like before or after the amount.